Planning for Home Care
Many elderly parents eventually struggle with physical or emotional changes and challenges. And, all too often it’s difficult to discuss their needs for additional help because they simply want to remain independent. But with advance planning, while your parent or loved one can still make decisions for themselves, you can take steps as a family to ensure they get quality in-home care to remain as healthy as possible, for as long as possible, in their own homes.
Questions to consider about the changes your parent or loved one may face:
- Can they manage their medications on their own?
- Are they having trouble getting around their home or driving safely?
- Are they having more difficulty bathing, dressing and grooming?
- Do they miss appointments?
- Are they paying their bills on time?
If these questions reveal changes in their normal status, and you want to help them maintain their independence, as you maintain your own, please call us.
Or, fill out our online health care needs assessment so we can provide the right home care support for your loved ones needs.
Care at Home
Questions to ask a Home Care Agency